• ½ package of wonton wrappers, cut in half diagonally
• ½ lb. mild Italian sausage, fried
• 4 c. Oil for frying
• 8 oz. Mozzarella cheese, grated
• Small can sliced black olives
• ¼ c. Pepperoni I pepper rings
No nutrition information available
1. Heat oil to 350 degrees in a deep pot. Fry wonton wrappers until light golden brown. They will get darker in the oven, so be judicious with this.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Place ⅓of fried wonton chips on pizza stone, or cookie sheet.
4. Top with ⅓of each of the other ingredients. End with a layer of Mozzarella cheese.