• 1/2 package of wonton wrappers, cut in half diagonally
• 1/2 lb. mild Italian sausage, fried
• 4 c. Oil for frying
• 8 oz. Mozzarella cheese, grated
• Small can sliced black olives
• 1/4 c. Pepperoni I pepper rings
No nutrition information available
1. Heat oil to 350 degrees in a deep pot. Fry wonton wrappers until light golden brown. They will get darker in the oven, so be judicious with this.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Place 1/3of fried wonton chips on pizza stone, or cookie sheet.
4. Top with 1/3of each of the other ingredients. End with a layer of Mozzarella cheese.