Are you a fan of chili fries? How about chili dogs? We are taking the potatoes out of the equation, cutting hot dogs into French fry shape, crisping on the griddle, topping with chili, and finishing with mounds shredded cheddar cheese. Your new tailgate staple.
No servings information available
1-pound hot dogs
2 cups chili
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
No nutrition information available
- Cut hot dogs into French fry shape either by hand or using a mandoline.
- Set Cuisinart 360 XL Griddle to Medium heat.
- Put chili in a pot and set on top of griddle.
- Lay hot dogs on top of griddle and cook until super crispy.
- Place hot dogs on paper towels to drain.
- Place in basket or casserole dish.
- Top with chili and shredded cheese.