2 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons dried rosemary
2 tablespoons dried thyme
1 tablespoon dried sage
3 tablespoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon ground black pepper
5-7 pound whole picnic ham, bone in
1 cup barbecue sauce
No nutrition information available
- Mix spices, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Thoroughly rinse picnic ham and pat dry.
- Coat ham in spice mix and keep refrigerated.
- Set Cuisinart Woodcreek pellet grill to 200°F.
- Place picnic ham to far left side of smoker for offset smoking.
- Cook for 6 to 7 hours, until internal temp of 145°F.
- Increase temperature on Woodcreek pellet smoker to 275°F.
- Return ham to smoker, glazing with barbecue sauce every 10 minutes, until reaching 195°F
- Rest ham, garnish with cherries and pineapple rings, and serve.