A recipe from the Sizzle & Smoke Backyard BBQ recipe series on the Cuisinart Woodcreek 4-in-1 Pellet Grill with Full Heart Hospitality, featuring Chef Matt Jennings and Mixologist Silas Axtell.
- 2 pounds of watermelon, cut into 1” thick slabs
- 4 sprigs mint, leaves picked, torn (stems discarded)
- 2 sprigs parsley, leaves picked (stems discarded)
- 4-5 chives, finely sliced
- ½ cup fresh feta
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice, to taste
No nutrition information available
- Lightly rib the watermelon with olive oil, and grill over high heat for 3-4 minutes per side, or until you’ve achieved beautiful grill marks and slight char around the edges.
- In a large, non-reactive bowl, gently combine all ingredients and fold together gently with a rubber spatula. Set aside in the refrigerator to keep cold, or leave at room temperature. Garnish the top with more crumbled feta, extra virgin olive oil, and lemon or lime juice.