4-6 pounds Pork Shoulder (Boston Butt)
2 Tablespoon Roasted Chipotle Garlic Seasoning
¼ Cup Yellow Mustard
9 slices Deli Ham
9 Slices Swiss cheese
6 Dill pickles, Sandwich Slices
9 Hawaiian Rolls
No nutrition information available
- Tie the roast to create a uniform cylinder.
- Season roast all over with Cuisinart’s Roasted Chipotle Garlic Seasoning.
- Preheat half of the griddle to high heat and medium low on the other.
- Place the roast into a disposable pan and place on the cooler side of the griddle, cover and let cook for 1.5 to 2 hours until roast is tender and well browned.
- Remove roast and rest for 20 mins.
- Heat both sides of the griddle to medium high heat.
- Slice the roast into ¼ slices.
- Slice rolls horizontally to create two separate pieces.
- Spread mustard evenly over bottom of top rolls.
- Place sliced pork on bottom of rolls in an even layer. Follow by sliced ham, Swiss cheese, and pickles.
- Place onto griddle and press the top of the rolls with a Cuisinart sandwich press or weighted baking sheet.
- Press sandwich until first side is golden brown and cheese begins to melt, should take about 3-5 minutes.
- Using a spatula, carefully flip entire sandwich and repeat pressing.
- Once second side is golden brown and cheese is completely melted, remove from griddle.
- Cut and serve immediately.