1 large baguette, preferably soft
6 slices thick cut bacon
6 slices Canadian Bacon
6 large eggs
6 slices cheddar cheese
No nutrition information available
1. Preheat to medium high and season/oil griddle.
2. Slice the baguette lengthwise.
3. Place the bacon slices on the griddle and cook until both sides are just beginning to crisp. About 12 minutes, flipping halfway thru. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel lined plate to drain.
4. Place the Canadian bacon on the griddle and brown on both sides. About 2-4 minutes per side. After you have flipping the Canadian bacon place baguettes, cut side down, to the griddle. Transfer Canadian bacon to paper towel lined plate. At this point the griddle may need a light scrape and re-oil in preparation for the eggs.
5. Crack and add eggs to the griddle. Cook until whites are solid and golden brown and yolk is still runny. About 2 minutes per side. As soon as you flip the eggs place a slice of cheddar cheese on each egg. Flip the bottom slice of baguette to cut side up. Place the eggs with now melted cheese onto the cut side of the baguette. Followed by the Canadian bacon, bacon and top with the top slice of baguette. Slice the sub into 6 individual sandwiches and serve immediately.