We create a simple wet rub using dry Cuisinart Seasonings and roast a whole chicken on the grill.
1 whole chicken (5-7lbs)
1/4 cup Cuisinart Bourbon Molasses Seasoning or your favorite chicken seasoning
1/4 cup olive oil
No nutrition information available
1. Pre-heat Cuisinart 5-Burner Grill at medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
2. Clean giblets out of chicken and pat dry.
3. Drizzle oil into Cuisinart Bourbon Molasses Seasoning mix and whisk until combined.
4. Using hands, thoroughly coat chicken with wet rub inside and out.
5. Place chicken in Cuisinart 4-in-1 BBQ Basket or on beer-can-chicken stand.
6. Reduce inside burners to Low heat and left and right outside burners to Medium-Low heat.
7. Place rack in center of grill, close lid and cook for one-and-a-half to two hours.
8. Chicken is done when it reaches internal temperature of 165°F.
9. Rest chicken on cutting board for 3-5 minutes before cutting.