1½ cups steel-cut oats
1½ cups water
2 cups milk of choice (dairy or nondairy)
2 tablespoons chia seeds
Pinch kosher salt
2 cups fresh raspberries
¾ cup toasted pecans, roughly chopped
¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
Pure maple syrup (as desired)
Ground cinnamon (as desired)
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 303 (35% from fat) • carb. 40g • pro. 11g • fat 12g • sat. fat 1g • Col. 2mg • sod. 79mg • calc. 154mg • fiber 9g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
1. Insert Stirring Paddle. Add 1½ cups steel-cut oats, 1½ cups water, 2 cups desired milk, 2 tablespoons chia seeds and pinch salt in the work bowl. Secure the Cooking Lid.
2. The cooking time is set for 35 minutes, at 200°F on Speed 2.
3. Scoop evenly into 4 to 6 bowls. Evenly distribute 2 cups raspberries and ¾ cup toasted and roughly chopped pecans among the bowls.
4. Put a dollop of yogurt on each bowl. Drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with ground cinnamon as desired before serving.
5. Tip: To toast pecans, insert either the Stirring Paddle or Metal Chopping Blade, add pecans. Set the cooking time for 5 minutes at 200°F on Speed 4.
6. Tip: Chop toasted pecans if desired by pulsing, about 6 long pulses.