Prepare as instructed or substitute any left over grain you may have on hand!
½ cup short-grain brown rice
2½ cups water
6 cups chopped packed greens (kale, Swiss chard, collards, spinach, etc.)
1 garlic clove, crushed
½ cup millet
4 *Soft-Boiled Eggs*
Salt for seasoning
Extra virgin olive oil
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 312 (23% from fat) • carb. 49g • pro. 14g • fat 8g • sat. fat 2g • Col. 186mg • sod. 156mg • calc. 171mg • fiber 6g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
1. Put ½ cup of short-grain rice with 2½ cups water into the work bowl. Secure the Cooking Lid with the Steam Cap in place.
2. The cooking time is set for 10 minutes at 285°F.
3. An additional 15 minutes is set at 205°F.
4. While rice is cooking, put 6 cups chopped packed greens, ¼ teaspoon salt and 1 crushed garlic clove into the Steam Basket.
5. Once time expires, add ½ cup millet to the simmering water and place the Steam Basket into the Work Bowl. Secure the Cooking Lid.
6. The cooking time is set for 30 minutes at 205°F.
7. When time expires, allow to rest for about 10 minutes before removing lid.
8. Remove Steam Basket and fluff the grains. Scoop into 4 individual bowls. Top evenly with steamed greens and *Soft-Boiled Eggs*.