Makes one 12-inch pizza
2 small plum tomatoes
½ red onion
½ recipe *Pizza Dough*
1 tablespoons olive oil
1 can (15 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and dried, cut into quarters
½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
3 ounces fresh goat cheese
2 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
5 basil leaves
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 212 (35% from fat) • carb. 27g • pro. 8g • fat 8g • sat. fat 3g • Col. 12mg • sod. 542mg • calc. 61mg • fiber 3g
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Insert the Dicing Assembly. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
3. Dice 2 small plum tomatoes and ½ red onion.
4. Roll out prepared pizza dough into a 12-inch round.
5. Place on a perforated pizza pan or a greased pizza screen or baking sheet.
6. If using a baking stone, prepare on a pizza peel or baking sheet without sides that has been well sprinkled with cornmeal.
7. Brush the entire surface of the dough with olive oil.
8. Evenly scatter diced tomatoes and red onion, drained and quartered can of artichoke hearts and ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives, leaving a 1-inch border around the outside.
9. Top with liberal dollops of goat cheese and place the mozzarella slices evenly around.
10. Bake in preheated oven until crust is golden and crispy and cheese is melted, about 10 to 15 minutes. Rotate pizza halfway through cooking time for even baking.
11. Tear basil leaves and scatter evenly over the baked pizza while it is hot before serving.