Makes about 2 cups
12 ounces frozen, cubed mango
2 tablespoons *Simple Syrup*
Small pinch salt
Nutritional information per ½ cup serving: Calories 76 (4% from fat) • carb. 14g • pro. 0g • fat 0g • sat. fat 0g • Col. 0mg • sod. 1mg • calc. 10mg • fiber 1g
1. Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add 12 ounces frozen, cubed mango, 2 tablespoons *Simple Syrup* and pinch salt to the work bowl.
2. Secure the Cooking Lid with Steam Cap in place. Pulse 10 times using long pulses.
3. Scrape the work bowl. The processor will be set for 1 minute on Speed 12.
4. Scrape the work bowl. The processor is set for an additional minute on Speed 12 until smooth.
5. Serve immediately or place in a container to be stored in the freezer. Cover sorbet with plastic wrap directly before freezing.