Refreshing salsa that is perfect for fish, chicken, and, of course, chips!
Makes about 3 cups
2 avocados, halved, pitted with flesh fully scooped out
½ jalapeño, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves, loosely packed
½ teaspoon kosher salt
1 to 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
Nutritional information per serving (½ cup): Calories 65 (64% from fat) • carb. 6g • pro. 1g • fat 5g • sat. fat 1g • Col. 0mg • sod. 98mg • calc. 6mg • fiber 3g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
1. Prep mango by peeling and cutting the flesh away from stone, leaving each half of flesh intact.
2. Prep the avocado by cutting in half and removing the pit. With care, scoop the flesh out of each avocado half using a large spoon, so that each half stays intact.
3. Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add the jalapeño, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces, and ¼ cup cilantro to the work bowl.
4. The processor is set to process for 8 seconds on Speed 12.
5. Replace the Metal Chopping Blade with the Dicing Assembly. Dice the mango and then avocados.
6. Toss ingredients together with ½ teaspoon salt and 1 to 2 teaspoons lime juice.
7. Taste and adjust seasoning, according to preference.