Tequila Sunrise Bundt Cake With GlazeUser Submitted Recipe
2 cups sugar
2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup almond milk
2 Tablespoons Tequila
3 Tablespoons grenadine
1 cup boiled orange juice
Optional: yellow and red food coloring
1/3 cup orange juice
2 teaspoons tequila
1 tablespoon grenadine
1 1/4 cup sugar
1. Mix sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt.
2. Next, mix in eggs, milk, oil, tequila, and grenadine.
3. Now stir in the boiled orange juice. The batter will be very thin, but do not panic, that is how it should be.
4. Separate the batter into 2 separate bowls.
5. Mix red food coloring into one bowl and yellow food coloring into the other bowl.
6. Pour yellow batter into Bundt pan, and then carefully pour red batter into it also.
7. Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
8. Remove from oven and cool. I like to put them into the freezer for a while so they will cool quicker, and it seems to help them hold in the moisture better.
1. Combine orange juice, tequila, and grenadine in a small sauce pot.
2. After it is heated stir in the sugar.
3. Simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring often.
4. Stir in butter until melted
6. Drizzle over cake.
7. Top with sprinkles.
ServingsMakes 10 pieces
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!