Frozen Latte for EM-500Cuisinart Original Recipe
1/2 cup skim milk
2 Lungo or Long illy ipErespresso capsules
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
6 heavy cream ice cubes*
6 ice cubes
1. Pour the skim milk into the milk tank. Place a mug on the latte/cappuccino tray with the steam wand positioned over the mug.
2. Using the lever, open the brew head, insert the capsule and close the brew head. Adjust the steam control dial to the middle to highest setting and press the Long button.
3. When the brewing process is complete, place a new capsule in the brew head and press the Latte button. Stir sugar in to dissolve and cool to at least room temperature.
4. Place beverage, cream and regular ice cubes in a Cuisinart® blender jar. Cover and blend on highest speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
5. Serve immediately.
Note: For an iced mocha, add 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup while blending.
* Pour heavy cream into ice cube trays and freeze overnight for heavy cream ice cubes
ServingsMakes 2 1/2 cups
no nutrition information available
This recipe can be prepared using the following Cuisinart® products:
Buona Tazza™ Super Automatic Single Serve Espresso, Caffè Latte & Cappuccino Maker