Makes about 4 cups
1 small onion, peeled and cut in half
½ red bell pepper, seeded and cut to fit medium feed tube
2 russet potatoes (about 1 to 1½ pounds), scrubbed
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
⅛ teaspoon chili powder
⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Nutritional analysis per serving (½ cup): Calories 84 (38% from fat) • carb. 11g • pro. 2g • fat 2g • sat. fat 0g • Col. 0mg • sod. 138mg • calc. 3mg • fiber 1g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
1. Insert the Dicing Assembly. Secure the Food Processor Lid.
2. Dice 2 medium potatoes (about 1 pound) through the medium feed tube on speed 12.
3. Remove and reserve. Use cleaning tool to clean grid. Dice small onion and ½ red bell pepper also on speed 12.
4. Insert Stirring Paddle. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika, ⅛ teaspoon each chili powder and black pepper.
5. Secure Cooking Lid with Steam Cap off. The cooking time is set for 8 minutes at 285°F on Speed 3.
6. Add the reserved potatoes. The cooking time is set for an additional 12 minutes.
7. Taste and adjust seasoning, according to preference. Serve immediately.