Slow-cooked spinach artichoke dip is so creamy, rich, and tasty!! - Rebecca P.
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
No nutrition information available
- Spray the slow cooker pot with cooking oil. Then add all the ingredients with the seasonings last. Stir thorouhgly to mix.
- Set your Cook Central to Low and cook for two hours. Stir halfway through.
- Serve with sourdough bread, pita chips, or tortilla chips.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!