MrUser Submitted Recipe
* 1 14-pound turkey
* 1 head of garlic (cloves separated and peeled)
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 Tablespoon whole black peppercorns
* 1 Tablespoon of oregano (Leaf)
* 3 Tablespoons adobo
* 2 stick of butter, softened
* 4 to 6 lemon
The day before cooking:
1. Wash the turkey with ¼ cup of lemon juice dilute in 1 liter of water and drain well.
2. Mash the garlic cloves and salt into a paste using a mortar and pestle.
3. Add the peppercorns, oregano and adobo and crush the ingredients into the paste.
4. Stir in the butter.
5. Rub the mixture under the turkey’s skin, inside the cavities, and then rub the rest of the mixture on top of the skin.
6. Place the turkey in the refrigerator until cooking. Don’t stuff the turkey yet.
The day you are going to cook the turkey:
1. Roast the turkey according to the manufacturer’s recommended time and temperature. A 14 to 16 pound turkey will take about 3 to 4 hours to cook.
Servings12 -15 person
no nutrition information available
Version 3.5 now available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire!