Delicous thin potato pancakes my grandma made
5 medium peeled potatoes
½ green pepper (optional)
1 T parsley
1 t salt and pepper
No nutrition information available
1. Grate potatoes, in a food processor, add ½ t salt and let sit in a collandar for 10 min.
2. Chop onions (& green pepper) in processor
3. Add egg and seasonings, mix
4. Squeeze water out of potatoes and add to egg mixture
5. Heat oil in a frying pan and cook spoon size potato pancakes, flattened, until brown on booth sides. An electric skillet works well for holding larger number of pancakes.