Slow-cooked spinach artichoke dip is so creamy, rich, and tasty!! - Rebecca P.
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
No nutrition information available
- Spray the slow cooker pot with cooking oil. Then add all the ingredients with the seasonings last. Stir thorouhgly to mix.
- Set your Cook Central to Low and cook for two hours. Stir halfway through.
- Serve with sourdough bread, pita chips, or tortilla chips.