1/2pk of lasagna noodles
1 lb ground beef; turkey; pork; or lamb
8oz of ricotta cheese
8oz of Italian shredded cheese mix
1/2 c. of minced onions
1 tbsp of minced garlic
1 pk of frozen spinach thawed & drain
1 jar of Prego
1/2 tsp of season salt
1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning
No nutrition information available
1. preheat oven to 350.
2. cook lasagna noodles according to instructions on package.
3. Mix 1/2 container of Ricotta cheese and an 8 ounce pack of the 2% 6-Italian cheese in a bowl.
4. I used Bird's Eye chopped frozen spinach and microwaved according to instructions on the package then added it to the ricotta cheese mixture with some salt.
5. brown ground turkey or your choice of lean ground meat and season to your liking (I personally love fresh garlic and onions, season salt and Italian seasoning); drain off oil if any then add Prego sauce.
6. after draining the lasagna noodles lay out on parchment paper
7. spread the ricotta cheese & spinach mixture down first then the meat sauce then roll up the noodle with the seam side down (it prevents the noodle from falling apart to much)..repeat with each noodle until done
8. i poured some sauce on the top but its your choice and it is optional
9. cook for 30min and voila dinner is done