• 11 oz rolos unwrapped
• 11 oz reese's cups miniatures
• 15 hershey's kisses unwrapped
• 2 cups kix cereal
No nutrition information available
1. Put unwrapped rolos in the bottom of a parchment-lined 8" by 8" brownie glass dish. leave edges of parchment paper above the dish so that you can later pull out the fudge.
2. Microwave for 1 minute on high or until melted enough to spread. put in a few more seconds if needed.
3. While holding parchment paper spread evenly on the bottom of the parchment lined glass dish
4. Spread the two cups of kix cereal evenly over the top. Refrigerate for about 10 minutes.
5. Use a separate glass bowl to microwave Reese's cups and Hershey's kisses for about a minute on high. Then Stir until smooth. I use a berry/potatoe masher to blend until smooth.
6. Spread evenly over top of kix mixture. Try and cover and fill in kix. Place a piece of parchment paper over top and press down into dish . (See pic above)
7. Refrigerate until completely cool.
8. Pull fudge out of glass dish.
9. Cut into 1-inch squares and set on side to show "snowballs" in fudge.