No Hanukkah party is complete without latkes.
- 1lb russet potatoes, peeled
- 1 medium onion, peeled
- 2 tbsp matzo meal
- 1 tsp chopped parsley (lightly packed)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Olive oil, for cooking
No nutrition information available
- Insert medium shredding disc in Cuisinart® Food Processor. Use medium pressure to shred the potatoes and onion. Squeeze all excess liquid out of potatoes and onions by wrapping up in a clean towel and gently wringing. Place in a bowl; add matzo meal, parsley, salt and pepper, toss to mix thoroughly. Stir in egg.
- Coat the bottom of a 12" nonstick skillet with olive oil and heat over medium high. When hot, drop pancake mixture by scant ¼ cup spoonfuls to form 6 cakes – evenly spaced in pan. Press down on top to flatten to about ¼" thickness. Cook about 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until crispy and light brown. Repeat, adding oil as needed. Keep warm on a rack in a 200°F oven.
- Serve with warm applesauce.
See more recipes on
Download it Today!
You might need