1 small to medium garlic clove
4 medium, ripe avocados, approximately 2 cups
1 tablespoon plus one teaspoon fresh lime juice
¾ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon chili powder
Nutritional information per serving (2 tablespoons): Calories 58 (75% from fat) • carb. 3g • pro. 1g • fat 5g • sat. fat 1g • Col. 0mg • sod. 110mg • calc. 5mg • fiber 2g
Vegetarian • Gluten Free
1. Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add garlic clove to the work bowl. Secure the Cooking Lid.
2. The processor is set to chop for 8 seconds on Speed 12.
3. Scrape the bowl. Add the flesh of 4 medium, ripe avocados with 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice, ¾ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon chili powder.
4. Secure the Cooking Lid. Pulse to break up avocado (about 4 to 5 pulses).
5. The processor is set to blend for 30 seconds on Speed 12 until completely smooth and creamy.
6. Add more time if a smoother consistency is desired. Taste and adjust seasoning according to preference.
7. If a chunkier guacamole is preferred, pulse to combine ingredients rather than running on Speed 12.
8. Serve immediately or cover the guacamole directly with plastic wrap to avoid oxidation.