- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 squash
- 1 zucchini
- 8 oz. baby portabella mushrooms
- 1 onion
- Olive Oil
No nutrition information available
- Remove rack from smoker and bring to workstation.
- Fill middle bowl portion of water/wood chip tray with your choice of wood chips. Fill outer ring of tray with water.
- Preheat smoker to 250°F.
- Cut up vegetables into strips or 1” x 1” pieces
- Place cut up vegetables on aluminum foil on cooking rack. Curl up edges of aluminum foil to help retain juices.
- Drizzle olive oil over vegetables and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place cooking rack in smoker, close, and let sit for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours check on vegetables for desired tenderness and remove or leave in smoker depending on preference.