No servings information available
- 14 ounces skirt steak
- 3 limes (zest and juice)
- 6 cloves of garlic (minced)
- ¼ cup or a small bundle of cilantro
- ¼ cup olive oil (chili infused preferably)
- salt and pepper to taste
No nutrition information available
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line pan with aluminum foil and set aside. (Only do this if you’re cooking steak medium, medium-well or well done.) Otherwise stove top will make the perfect medium rare steak.
- Combine minced garlic, cilantro, zest and juice of limes, olive oil, salt and pepper set aside. Wow, look your marinade is already done.
- Pat down steaks with paper towels for excess moisture, salt and pepper, then coat steaks in marinade. Refrigerate for two to eight hours or overnight in fridge.
- Heat a grill pan over high; lightly coat with neutral oil. Add steaks; cook to desired degree of doneness, about 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer steaks to a pan then in the oven or straight to cutting board (depending on how well done you want it cooked).
- Let stand 5 minutes. Cut across the grain into thin slices. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, place over salad, with mashed avocado or with your favorite dressing and garnish lime juice.