Makes one 9-inch crust
6 tablespoons unsalted butter
9 graham crackers sheets, broken up
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 103 (57% from fat) • carb. 10g • pro. 1g • fat 7g • sat. fat 4g • Col. 15mg • sod. 50mg • calc. 3mg • fiber 0g
1. Insert Metal Chopping Blade. Add 6 tablespoons butter to the work bowl. Secure the Cooking Lid with Steam Cap removed.
2. The cooking time is set for 3 minutes at 160°F on Speed 1.
3. Add 9 graham cracker sheets, broken up, 2 tablespoons sugar and ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon to work bowl.
4. Secure the Cooking Lid with Steam Cap in place. The processor is set for 20 seconds on Speed 12 so that mixture comes together.
5. Scrape the bowl, the processor is set for an additional 20 seconds on Speed 12.
6. Transfer crumbs to a 9-inch pie plate or springform pan. Press crumbs evenly and firmly to coat the bottom of the pan and up the sides. Use the bottom of a glass or measuring cup to aid the process.
7. Bake for 10 minutes in a 350°F oven to set.