Choclate Noodles Delight
Easy to cook and quick recipe.
Noodles - 200g
Milk - 1 litre
Sweet milkmade - 50ml
White chocolate - 50g
Sweet brown chocolate - 50g
Pistachios roasted with butter - 50g chopped
Almonds roasted with butter - 50g chopped
Peanuts roasted with butter - 50g grinded
Honey to taste
1. Brake noodles and boil with milk till milk totally dissolves.
2. Remove from flame.
3. Mix milkmade well.
4. Mix prepared pistachios, almonds and peanuts.
5. Mix white chocolate.
6. Refrigerate for set.
7. Add brown chocolate and mix thoroughly, not well.
8. Add honey to taste.
9. Shift the mixture into any stylish bowl or glass.
10. Again refrigerate for 5 min.
11. Serve cool chocolate noodles delight.