My version of Sweet n Sour Fish, the Filipino way. Enjoy. :)
1 Whole Lapu Lapu/Grouper
¼ cup Vinegar
Pineapple Juice(drained from canned pineapple slices)
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup ketchup
1 can Pineapple slices
1 stalk Lemongrass for garnish
No nutrition information available
1. Score the whole fish. season with salt and pepper.
2. Dust the fish with flour.
3. Deep fry for 7-10 mins @350f.
4. Saute onion, carrot, ginger, bellpepper
5. Add vinegar and pineapple juice.
6. Boil for 8-10 mins.
7. Add sugar and ketchup. mix.