Sautéed eggplant, zucchini, summer squash, mushrooms (optional), onions, garlic and cheese on a bed of buttery spaghetti squash with parmesan cheese
- 1 Medium Spaghetti Squash
- 1 Eggplant diced, peel optional
- 1 Zucchini, diced
- 1 Summer Squash, diced
- 1 cup Mushrooms, halved
- 1 cup Roma Tomatoes, diced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Stick of Butter or Margarine
- 1 cup Swiss or Mozzarella Cheese, cubed
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ cup olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Dry Parsley
No nutrition information available
- Wash the spaghetti squash and pierce the skin witha knife all over. Microwave for 15 minutes until softened. Let sit for 5 minutes to steam. Cut in half remove seed with spoon, then scrape insides with fork will began to resemble spaghetti. Set aside in a bowl and toss with ½ stick of butter, parmesan cheese, and parsley. \
- In a large Cuisinart frying pan, add olive oil, onion and garlic sauté until tender. Remove the onions and garlic from the pan and set aside in a large bowl.
- Sauté the eggplant, zucchini, summer squash, mushrooms (optional), and tomatoes until tender (do not over cook). Add the sautéed vegetables to the bowl with the onion and garlic and toss completely. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate a bed of spaghetti squash and top with sautéed vegetables add cheese. Microwave until cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley.