Sweet and Tangy Pork Tenderloin and Veggie Stir Fry that satisfies the taste buds and is nutrient-dense for the whole family
- 1-1.5lbs pork tenderloin (unseasoned)
- ¾ cup chopped peppers (I used tri-colored mini peppers)
- ¾ cup broccoli pieces
- ¾ cup snap peas
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 cups cooked brown rice of your choice
- 2tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1tablespoon honey
- 1tbs low sodium soy sauce or Coconut Amino Acids
- ½ teaspoon ginger (powder)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1-2tablespoon olive oil for cooking
No nutrition information available
- Put sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Next, slice pork tenderloin into ½-1 inch thick slices. Then, set stove to low to medium heat. Put in olive oil and tenderloin slices. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Add veggies and cook for 7-10 minutes. Make sure to turn tenderloin medallions while you are cooking. If medallions are cooked through, you may need to take them out and finish cooking veggies. Pour sauce mixture over top and mix well. Pork should not be pink inside.
- Serve over brown rice and enjoy!