Makes about 3 pounds of sausage or 15 to 16 sausage links
1 pounds chicken, dark meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
3 garlic cloves, chopped
½ cup loosely packed cilantro, chopped
2 large jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped
4 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chiles, well drained
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon tequila
Nutritional information per 4 ounce serving:
Calories 117 (28% from fat)
- carb. 1g • pro. 18g • fat 4g
- sat. fat 1g • chol. 75mg • sod. 616mg
- Mix ingredients together well in a large stainless bowl. Cov- er with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Once meat has rested, assemble the meat grinder fitted with the medium plate. Attach meat grinder to the mixer. Turn the stand mixer to Speed 3 and grind all ingredi- ents into a mixing bowl.
- Form into patties, use crum- bled or make into sausage links.