This sandwich is very good for a dinner sandwich. It can be cut into 4s to be eaten as a snack
- 4 Portobello mushrooms cleaned and stems removed
- ½ cup lime garlic vinaigrette
- 1-1/2 to 2lbs skirt steak
- Lemon pepper
- Olive oil
- 8 slices sour dough bread
- 4 thin slices red onion
- 4 slices Havarti cheese
No nutrition information available
- Place mushrooms into medium size container with tight fitting lid. Pour vinaigrette over mushrooms place lid on container set aside for about 20 minutes turning over several times, being careful not to break the mushrooms.
- Cut steak into four pieces and season on both sides with lemon pepper. Set aside.
- Brush sour dough with olive oil on both sides.
- Heat Griddler to medium high heat and add 2 tablespoons olive oil. Cook steak 4 minutes on each side Set aside to rest.
- Place four slices of bread on the Griddlerand layer mushroom, cheese, and steak on each. Top with remaining bread. When bread is browned carefully turn each sandwich cook until brown. Remove to plates and serve.