These burgers are a perfect base for any of your favorite burger toppings.
Makes four, 6-ounce burgers
- 24 ounces ground beef, 80% lean
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
Nutritional information per burger: Calories 464 (74% from fat) • carb. 0g • pro. 29g • fat 38g • sat. fat 14g • chol. 121mg sod. 704mg • calc. 32mg • fiber 0g
- Form ground beef into 4 patties.Brush each with olive oil on both sides and sprinkle with an even amount of salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place the AirFryer Basket onto the Baking Pan.Put burgers into the basket and put assembled pan into Rack Position 2.
- Set to convection broil for 15 minutes, stopping to flip burgers halfway through cooking. Serve immediately.