This recipe combines many flavors for a savory entree any shrimp enthusiast is sure to love
- 3 cups prepared linguine
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1/2 red onion, julienned
- 1 orange bell pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- About 3/4 cup lobster stock, divided
- 16 medium shrimp, deshelled and deveined
- 1 large tomato, medium diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup fresh basil, chiffinaded
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese + more for garnish
No nutrition information available
- Prepare linguine as directed until al dente. Drain and toss in olive oil.
- In a large sauté pan over medium high heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Once melted, add the onions and bell pepper and sauté until caramelized.
- Deglaze the pan with 1/4 cup white wine. Add in 1 tablespoon of butter. Once melted, add in the mushrooms and sauté until tender.
- Deglaze the pan again with 1/4 cup lobster stock. Stir in the tomatoes and garlic and cook an additional two minutes, until fragrant. Add the shrimp and cook until bright pink and about 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Deglaze the pan with around another 1/4 cup of lobster stock. Toss in the prepared linguine, basil, and Parmesan cheese. Gently stir until cheese is melted. Serve immediately and top with Parmesan cheese for garnish.