An easy, 20-minute meal for any night.
1 small red onion, halved with each half cut into thin wedges with root intact
1 medium red pepper, halved and seeded, cut into inch planks
1½ teaspoons olive oil, divided
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
Pinch freshly ground black pepper
1 12-ounce package Italian chicken sausage, precooked, each link cut in half lengthwise
Calories 168 (49% from fat) · carb. 4g · pro. 13g · fat 9g · sat. fat 0g · chol. 45mg · sod. 629mg · calc. 26mg · fiber 2g
1. Toss the onion wedges and red pepper planks with ½ teaspoon olive oil and salt and pepper. Place in a single layer in the Airfryer basket. Make sure the basket is sitting in the baking pan.
2. Place in the AirFryer. Set the temperature to 400°F and the time for 10 minutes.
3. Once time expires, reserve in a mixing bowl.
4. Put the halved sausage links in the basket and drizzle with remaining ½ teaspoon of oil.
5. Place in AirFryer and cook for an additional 10 minutes at 400°F.
6. Toss with onions and peppers and serve.