16 oz plain yogurt
2-3 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and diced
2 Tbsp olive oil
1.5 Tbsp lemon juice
1 oz-fl vodka, more if desired
salt and pepper to taste
2 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
1 side of salmon(approx. 2-3 lbs), cured with herbs and spices (salt, sugar, dill, crushed black pepper corns, coriander, juniper berries and lemon zest.)
-Lettuce - Iceberg, Romaine or Bibb will do
No nutrition information available
1. Combine tzatziki sauce ingredients and let sit for 1 hour to let the flavors combine and develop.
2. Prep tomatoes and lettuce; shred the lettuce, slice tomatoes and cut into half slices.
3. Slice salmon into 1/4 inch slices at a 45° angle.
4. Cut pitas open layer inside with lettuce, tomato and salmon pieces. While propped open drizzle tzatziki sauce over all ingredients.
5. Serve the remaining sauce on the side and enjoy.