Other good fishes for this dish would be Tilapia or Red Fish.
4 Red Snapper fillets
a pinch of Salt and pepper
1 teaspoon Paprika
1 tablespoon Olive oil
1 tablespoon Butter
1 small onion, diced
1 can artichoke hearts, chopped
1 Garlic, minced
½ cup White wine
1 cup Chicken stock
3 tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, chopped (or any fresh herb)
½ Lemon, squeezed
No nutrition information available
1. Season the fish fillets with salt, pepper, and paprika. Heat a pan with oil and butter and fry the fillets on both sides until cooked. Remove to a plate.
2. Add more oil and butter to the pan and sauté the onion. When they turn translucent, add the garlic and artichoke hearts. Season.
3. Add the white wine and boil off the alcohol. Add chicken stock. Cook and stir often. Add chopped cilantro.
4. Turn off the heat and whisk in butter (till it thickens a bit) and lemon juice. Serve the sauce over the fish.
5. Garnish with sliced avocado and chopped peanuts.
Serve with vermicelli noodles.