5 Chicken Breasts
1 Can Cream of Chicken
12 oz Sour Cream
3 Packets of Ritz Crackers
¾ C Butter
2 TBS Poppyseeds
No nutrition information available
1. Boil chicken until cooked, let cool, shred chicken.
2. Combine can of Cream of Chicken and sour cream.
3. Crush Ritz into small pieces, melt butter and in increments pour over Ritz followed by poppyseeds. Combine with hands until the Ritz are coated with butter and poppyseeds.
4. In a casserole dish put half of the shredded chicken, followed by half of the sour cream/cream of chicken mixture, and on top half of the Ritz. Do one more layer and you have your dish.
5. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes and you have your delicious Poppyseed Chicken!