(2) 4-ounce halibut steaks skin removed
4 chipotle peppers from can with adobo sauce
salt & pepper to taste
No nutrition information available
1. Remove pineapple and chipotle peppers from fish and serve.
2. Prepare pineapple planks by chopping off the crown and cutting each side off, turning the center into a square.
3. Lightly coat the halibut steaks with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Stack one halibut steak and two chipotle peppers on a pineapple plank. Repeat.
5. Cover each with the remaining pineapple planks and tie together with cooking twine.
6. Place in broiler for 20 minutes or until fish is cooked through.