- Combine Parmesan, ricotta and all but ½ cup of the mozzarella. Reserve.
- Heat a Cuisinart® 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium high-heat; add 1 teaspoon oil and sauté mushrooms until golden brown. Season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Mix with drained spinach. Reserve.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil; sauté onions and garlic until soft, about five minutes. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil and brown the ground turkey; transfer to bowl with onions. Stir in 1 cup of the diced tomatoes and the remaining salt and pepper. Reserve.
- Combine tomato sauce, remaining diced tomatoes, basil and oregano; stir into pasta.
- Lightly coat the interior of the ceramic pot of the Cuisinart® Slow Cooker with cooking spray. Using ⅓ of the pasta mixture, make a layer on the bottom of the ceramic pot. Spread meat mixture evenly over pasta. Cover with ½ the cheese mixture. Make a second layer of pasta; top with spinach and mushroom mixture. Cover with remaining ricotta cheese mixture. Make a final layer of pasta and top with reserved mozzarella. Cover and press the on/off button to turn the unit on. Set time to 6 hours and press Low; slow cooker will automatically switch to Warm when cooking time has elapsed.
*To drain spinach thoroughly, first squeeze out as much water as possible with your hands. Lay the spinach on a clean towel, roll up, and wring out the rest. You will end up with about ½ cup dry spinach that can then be mixed with the mushrooms.