1 and ½ lbs of ground turkey or Beef
1 taco seasoning packet (or 2 teaspoon of chili powder)
1 and ¼ cups of chunky salsa
1 onion (chop as much of the onion as you like)
1 and ½ cups of frozen corn
½ cup of Light sour cream
shredded fiesta cheese
No nutrition information available
1.Heat oven to 375 degrees
2.Brown meat with onions in large skillet on medium high heat. Black beans and green peppers might be good to add in. When the meat is almost browned stir in your taco seasoning or chili powder. Cook for 1 minute and then add salsa and corn. mix well and simmer for about 5 mins. Turn stovetop off.
3. Spread 1 cup(or enough to coat the bottom of the pan) of the meat mixture onto the bottom of a square or rectangular baking dish. (I used a long glass pyrex pan)
4. Place two tortillas side by side on top of the meat mixture.(Depending on what size pan you are using you can vary how many tortillas you use at a time)
5. Spread more of the meat mixture over the tortillas, spread the sour cream on top of the meat mixture and then top with about ¼ cup of shredded cheese.
6. Top the last layer with two more tortillas and the remaining meat mixture. Sprinkle a little cheese and cover with foil.
7. Bake for about 25 minutes or until the casserole is heated through.
8. Top with more cheese and bake uncovered to melt the cheese if you would like
When it is done let it stand for a few minutes and then it should slice easily with a spatula.