Griddler® Position: Closed Selector: Grill/Panini Plate Side: Grill
No servings information available
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence or Italian herb blend
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika (sweet or hot, to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, all the same thickness (½ to ¾ inch), each about 5 ounces
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 289 (37% from fat) • carb. 0g • pro. 43g • fat 12g • sat. fat 4g • chol. 116mg • sod. 543mg • calc. 52mg • fiber 0g
- Combine herbs, salt, paprika, dry mustard, and pepper. Blend well. Rub evenly on pork chops. Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes. (Or may be done early in day, covered and refrigerated.)
- Insert plates on their grill side. Preheat Cuisinart® Griddler® to High with the unit closed.
- When hot, arrange the seasoned pork chops evenly spaced on the lower grill plate. Close and grill for 4½ to 9 minutes – grilling time will depend on thickness and temperature of meat. *Internal temperature of pork should register about 150°–160°F when tested with an instant-read thermometer.