This chicken is packed with lots of flavor from fresh herbs. It is a very versatile dish in that you can use any wheat or rice noodles of your choice.
4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
Medium thick egg noodles or any other noodles
For pesto sauce: 1 bunch of cilantro, ½ bunch scallions, 2 table spoons soy sauce, juice of one lemon, 5 garlic cloves, 1 teaspoon garlic salt, ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper, ½ teaspoon paprika
No nutrition information available
1. Combine all the ingredients for pesto sauce in food processor and bring it to a paste.
2. Rub the chicken breasts with half of the pesto sauce mixture(reserve another half for noodles).
3. Heat the oven to 500 degree F.
4. Lay chicken breasts on the baking tray lined with foil paper and grill for 10 minutes on one side. Flip them over and grill on another side for 10-15 minutes until meat thermometer registers 160 degrees.
5. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, dump noodles and cook until done. Drain and toss noodles with the remaining pesto sauce. Serve with grilled chicken.