2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
8 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
3 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
2 cups pinot noir
1 1/2 cups fat-free, lower-sodium chicken broth
3/4 teaspoon sugar
3 tablespoons chilled butter, cut into small pieces
No nutrition information available
1. Mix thyme, 1/4 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper, rosemary and olive oil together. Rub into chicken breasts and set aside.
2. Preheat Cuisinart Griddler or prepare grill.
3. Grill chicken breasts for 5-10 minutes, depending upon thickness, or until a thermometer inserted into thickest part of chicken registers 160°. Remove from griddler or grill. Cover and let
stand 10 minutes.
4. Heat a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add shallots to saucepan; sauté 30 seconds, stirring frequently. Stir in wine, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Increase heat to high; bring to a boil. Cook 10 minutes or until wine is reduced to 1 cup. Add broth; cook 16 minutes or until broth mixture is reduced to 1/3 cup. Remove from heat; stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and sugar. Gradually add butter, stirring constantly with a whisk until smooth.
5. Slice chicken breasts against the grain on the diagonal and drizzle with sauce.