We all love pizza and grilling so this combines both.Very easy to add/remove toppings to make your own specialty pizza.
* 1 pound prepared pizza dough, preferably whole-wheat
* 1/2 cup prepared pesto
* 4 ripe plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
* 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
* Freshly ground pepper, to taste
* 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves, torn
about 400 calories each
1. Heat grill to medium-high.
2. Meanwhile, place dough on a lightly floured surface. Divide into 4 pieces. Roll each piece into an 8-inch round crust, about 1/4 inch thick. Place crusts on a floured baking sheet. Carry crusts and toppings out to the grill.
3. Lay crusts on grill (they won’t stay perfectly round). Cover grill and cook until crusts are lightly puffed and undersides are lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
4. Using tongs, flip crusts. Immediately spread pesto over crusts. Top with tomatoes. Sprinkle with feta and pepper. Cover grill and cook until the undersides are lightly browned, about 3 minutes more. Sprinkle with basil and serve immediately.