No servings information available
1 pizza dough
3-4 tablespoons fig preserves/jam
4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
For the Arugula Topping:
2 cups arugula
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (about ½ a lemon)
1-2 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon honey
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon thyme
fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
No nutrition information available
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough using a rolling pin or your hands.
- Sprinkle a light dusting of cornmeal on the pizza peel and carefully place dough on top.
- Evenly spread a thin layer of fig preserves over the entire pizza (leave room for crust).
- Sprinkle big chunks of goat cheese on top of the fig preserves and then add the slices of prosciutto.
- Place in pizza oven for 5-7 minutes (until cheese is melted and turning slightly golden in places) and the prosciutto begins to crisp. Remove pizza from oven using a pizza peel.
- Toss together arugula, lemon, olive oil, honey, thyme, salt and black pepper and top pizza with this mixture.
- Slice and serve!