Creamy, cheesy, sauce with your favorite fettuccine... speechless!
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- ¼lb prosciutto, julienne
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 1lb fettuccine
No nutrition information available
- Heat olive oil in pan over medium heat. Add shallots and garlic and sauté till tender. Add cream and cook for 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add prosciutto and peas and toss gently to combine. Sprinkle in cheese and combine.
- Cook fettuccine and save ¼ cup of the pasta water. Add the water to the skillet with the sauce and the pasta and toss. Season again with salt and pepper to taste.