2c. shredded Monterey/Jack cheese
1 8oz block of Pepper/Jack cheese-sliced into 16 slices
1 pack of ground turkey
1 28oz can of enchilada sauce
1 pack of taco seasoning
1 4oz can of diced chilies
1 8ct. pack of enchilada shells
No nutrition information available
1. Preheat oven to 350, and add turkey, seasoning and chilies to skillet and cook for about 10 minutes until done (if too dry add ¼ cup of water to mixture).
2. Divide mixture into 8 sections in pan. Pour ½ cup enchilada sauce in bottom of 13X9 cake pan.
3. Take one enchilada shell and spoon meat mixture in a row just off center on the shell and add 2 slices of pepper/jack cheese. Roll up burrito style and place in pan.
4. Complete remaining 7 shells the same way. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top of enchiladas and cover top with the shredded cheese.
5. Cover pan with foil and cook in oven for 30 minutes, removed foil and cook 10 to 15 minutes more until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
6. Let sit 10 minutes to set cheese. If desired, serve with a dollop of sour cream on top and some Spanish rice as a side dish.