Very easy dressing to make. Meats can be added to dressing, also fruit can be added.
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 2 cups chopped onion
- ½ cup butter
- 1 pan of cooked cornbread (crumble)
- 2 to 3 teaspoon bouillon granules
- 3 cups broth
- 1 (8oz) can sliced water chestnuts, drained 1 to
- 2 teaspoon ground sage
- ½ teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon black pepper
No nutrition information available
- Preheat oven to 350° Lightly butter a 13x9 in baking dish Saute celery & onions about 5 mins. Add bouillon, chicken broth.Heat about 1 min: set aside. In a large bowl, crumble cooked cornbread and add water chestnuts, poultry seasoning, sage, salt and pepper. Add celery-onion mixture and stir to mix well. Pour into baking dish and then bake 40 to 45 minutes. Best served with chicken gravy over every serving.