Very tasty and healthy chicken wraps
1 package of large whole wheat flour tortillas. package comes with 8 to 10 wraps
1 1 or 2 lb. pkg of skinless boneless chicken tenders
1-2 cups flour
Soul Food Seasoning
3 tablespoon milk
1 pkg panko
1 c freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoon crumbled feta
1 bag flat leaf baby spinach
dill pickle slices finely diced
vegetable flavored cream cheese spread
juice from 1 lemon
salt and pepper
No nutrition information available
1. Mix egg and milk in shallow bowl.
2. Sprinkle chicken with freshly ground black pepper and soul food seasoning and dredge in milk and egg mixture
3. Dredge through the flour
4. Re-dip chicken in milk and egg mixture and dredge through the panko
5. Fry the chicken on both sides until juices are clear then cool and dice
6. Heat flour tortillas in microwave just until pliable and flexible.
7. Mix vegetable flavored cream cheese spread with grated onion, lemon juice, diced chicken, grated Parmesan,crumbled feta, diced pickle and salt and pepper to taste. then spread onto one side of the tortilla
8. Top with tomato spinach and arugula,
9. Wrap and enjoy!